MBSI seeks talented individuals who are interested in a career with a premier medical billing company in California. At MBSI, we strive to be
the Employer of Choice by providing our employees with more than just a job. Our efforts were recognized by Fortune Magazine, who appointed MBSI
as Finalists in its "100 Best Companies to Work For".
MBSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply for a position at MBSI:
To apply for open positions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or drop off your
MBSI currently is headquartered in Modesto, California, with a satellite office located in Ontario, California. We also have a group of medical coding staff
in Green Valley, AZ. We offer a variety of full time and part time jobs at all three locations. We also offer non-traditional hours for the positions, not
just your standard "nine-to-five" positions. This variety of non-traditional hours often works out very well for the job seeker who may have other family or
school obligations during regular business hours. Our standard work week runs Monday through Friday.
Here is a partial list of positions we offer. Not all positions are open. Check our site regularly for positions that are posted for hire.
Continuous recruitment of positions at MedAmerica Billing Services are for:
- Billing Specialist - Modesto, California and Ontario California
- Customer Service Representative - Modesto, California
- Customer Service Representative - Bilingual (Spanish speaking) - Modesto, California
- Payment Poster - Modesto, California
- Medical Coding Specialist - Modesto, California and Green Valley, Arizona
- Refund Specialist - Modesto, California
Learn more about why MBSI is an employer of choice: